Area Sales Manager – North
Company Name: Continental Automotive Trading Limited
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Continental is a leading Automotive supplier with a strong company brand that is well known in the in the OEM and Aftermarket.
The Company has expanded its product range to include diagnostics and emission testing equipment. We are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager within our Aftermarket Sales Team that will be responsible for selling our innovative and market leading products through a range of distributors.
* To maximise sales and profits of the complete product range.
* To undertake negotiations for large and / or complex accounts.
* To undertake quotation work, including the calculation of sales prices to achieve business.
* To support sales with demonstration, exhibition and negotiation in order to achieve targets.
* To promote the full extent of the product range to nominated accounts.
* To develop and maintain new accounts to increase market share.
* To build effective business relationships with customers at all levels.
* To support sales through the effective provision of sales data, including the timely recording of visit and action reports (including lost order reports) and analysis of sales performance against budget.
* To develop and undertake presentations to enhance the company’s image and increase sales.
* To promote the business, by supporting the Head of UK Aftermarket Sales & * Marketing and other team members in achieving sales as set out.
* To consistently analyse the business in the North territory, including customer spending on both branded products and competitors products in order to benefit the business.
Key Skills, Experience & Behaviours
Proven experience of selling via a distribution route to market.
Strong business analysis skills.
Good standard of knowledge of the diagnostics / garage equipment / tools / industrial sales industry.
Proven technical knowledge.
The ability to build strong and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Self Motivated, results orientated and ambitious.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Good standard of presentation skills.
PC literate, including MS Office.
Lives close proximity to M62/M1.
Experience of managing large accounts within the B2B / OEM industry.
Good Flair for marketing.
What We Offer
A competitive salary package with annual “Value Sharing Bonus” paid to all employees.
Company Car or Cash Allowance
A generous contributory pension scheme.
On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
Healthcare cash back scheme.
Employee discounts on Continental tyres and other products.
Death in service insurance.