Company Name: GEMCO
Email Address: email@example.com
Purpose of Rule:
To produce high quality design layout drawings for workshop garage equipment installations at the required specification and compliance
• Using computer assisted design/drafting (AutoCad LT 2012/2015) software
• To create, amend and finalise layout drawings including layout of workshop garage equipment and associated construction drawings).
• Ability to interact at all levels, including customer design architects and building contractors
• Recreation of sketches from the sales force into professional, detailed and accurate drawings.
• Responsible for setting up and maintaining an organised file system for all drawings and associated templates for ease of use.
• Effective communication with internal sales team and project managers.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Accurate drawings completed within SLA timescales
• Customer complaints
• Equipment Office Supervisor
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the use of CAD Design software, equivalent degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
• Customer focus attitude, with a polite and professional manner
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent levels of communication at all levels
• IT literacy
• 5 GCSE’s including English and Mathematics