Digital Marketing Coordinator
Company Name: ISN Europe
Email Address: email@example.com
Digital Marketing Coordinator
ISN Europe, part of the worldwide ISN Group based in the USA, is a highly successful group of equipment and tool distributors serving the automotive aftermarket for vehicle repairs, maintenance, and testing.
The European business consists of four companies, whose employees share a passion for products and customer satisfaction, and constantly seek opportunities for revenue growth. With its strapline ‘Expect Growth’, ISN values entrepreneurship, a ‘can-do’ approach and adaptability because things can, and do, change quickly. Investment decisions are made rapidly.
To help drive the digital marketing and overall marketing strategy within the group, this role will involve planning and running all digital marketing campaigns across ISN Europe and seek to capitalise on new digital opportunities to expand market presence and growth as well as utilising and supporting traditional digital channels. From day-to-day planning, SEO friendly content creation, store management through to analysis and reporting, the role will have the ability to directly influence the marketing activities of ISN and be responsible for the execution of digital marketing channels and the overall success of the business.
Head of Marketing, ISN Europe
Scope and Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible for but not limited to completing the following:
• Learning about/understanding the products and services the company sells and the markets it sells into in order to be able to contribute fully to the marketing effort.
• Building a rapport with key members of the team, which encourages a flow of information which can be developed into Social Media posts/blogs.
• Planning digital marketing campaigns alongside Head of Marketing to align with traditional marketing activities.
• Writing and posting/sending regular blogs and emails linked to campaigns.
• Ownership of group social schedule and social channel updates in line with marketing objective and campaigns.
• Creation and execution of email and SMS marketing activities as & where appropriate to marketing campaigns, including planned and ad-hoc offers.
• Completing current keyword research to guide overall group digital activity.
• Monitoring of on-site SEO and executing actions to improve.
• Unique content creation to support SEO across all group companies including category, product and blog content, possibly including some basic graphic design work.
• Helping to execute and monitor paid ad strategy across multiple channels (social, Google Ad’s, Bing Ad’s etc.) and monitoring the success.
• Monitoring, recording and presentation of digital attribution stats, as well as giving recommendations based on findings.
• Updating and controlling the image library.
• Keep up to date with competitor research and report back appropriately.
There will also be an opportunity to develop:
• Deeper knowledge of paid advertising platforms to contribute towards monthly adjustments.
• Work with advanced paid tools like UberSuggest, CrazyEgg, Mailchimp, TextMarketer as well as standard Google, Bing and other tools to keep marketing calendar and handle advanced reporting/ tracking.
• Integration, honing the sales funnel, remarketing, and cross pollination of sales leads.
• A wider knowledge of the Group’s more traditional marketing activities in order to become more rounded in your marketing skill-set.
Requirements of the role:
• Self-starter with an ability to work with limited supervision
• Good command of written English – this role will require the post holder to produce a considerable volume of written content, from social media posts, to emails and blogs
• Experience of using multiple Social Media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) for marketing support
• Can-do attitude, with an out-going, positive approach
• Great communication skills and a willingness to learn Good to have:
• A working knowledge of a content management system such as WordPress, as well as social media management tools such as Buffer or Hootsuite
• Some marketing experience
• Some experience of working on Search Engine Optimisation
• Mechanically minded
• A broad interest in the automotive world and the development of vehicle technology
Location is flexible although it is expected this person will use the ISN head offices just outside the beautiful village of Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire as their primary base. A certain amount of travel to other UK locations will be required, and possibly also overseas.
Home or flexible working is possible also as agreed with your line manager.