Garage Equipment engineer required.
Company Name: Vertu Motors
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vertu Motors, one of the largest Motor Retailers in the UK are looking for, fully qualified garage equipment engineers to join the Vertu in-house service team – Vertu Garage Assist.
As one of our engineers, you will be field based and spend the majority of your time on location across our Dealer network in our Aftersales departments maintaining a wide range of equipment including; vehicle lifts, MOT test lanes, lubrication equipment, emission testers, wheel balancers and tyre machines, to the high standards set out in our Health and Safety policy as well as working in an efficient and timely manner to provide a first-class service. We are looking for Engineers based in the Leeds, Banbury, Northampton, Birmingham, Worcester or Milton Keynes areas, the roles will be predominantly Monday – Friday with occasional overtime.
Main Duties will include:
- Vehicle Lift Maintenance to BS7980
- Maintenance on general garage equipment
- Breakdown & Repair Works
- Compiling Reports & Recommendations (where necessary)
- Control of Van Stock (consumables, lubricants and small serviceable components)
For this role we are looking for you to have:
- Experience of working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment.
- Knowledge and experience of maintenance, inspection and breakdown repairs.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and determined to see tasks through to completion.
- Diligent with good time keeping skills and a degree of flexibility.
- Ability to solve problems, using own initiative.
- Customer focused with good communication skills.
- Be prepared for travel and overnight stays where and when required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer/IT skills.
- Full UK driving license.
In return we can offer you a competitive basic salary, company service vehicle, mobile phone and IT package, branded work wear and PPE along with a bonus structure.
We will also offer manufacturer specific training, as well as online training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then apply to join us today by sending your CV to email@example.com