Garage Equipment Installation Engineers & Service Engineers
Company Name: ISN Garage Assist
Email Address: email@example.com
Come and join an elite team of Garage Equipment Installation and Maintenance Engineers!
ISN Garage Assist Engineers work on great Garage Equipment brands including Hofmann Megaplan, Atlas Platinum and ATLAS. Demand for our products and services is strong and we’re expanding our installation and maintenance operation. We’re looking for a fully trained Installation Engineers and Service Engineers to work on a range of Garage Equipment in three distinct areas of the UK:
- South Kent, Ashford/Canterbury
This is an incredible opportunity for you to join one of the UK’s best Garage Equipment installation and service teams, renowned for a premium product and premium service. You’ll be joining a team of over 50 engineers supporting garages across the country, with everything from installation through to routine servicing & tool calibration.
The roles involve working on-site with customers, to ensure slick installations or to provide service and maintenance to existing equipment. Some cross over may be required. A smart approach to problem solving & exposure to various types of garage equipment is, therefore, a must.
ISN Garage Assist is renowned for its customer service and it’s likely you’ll be the first face-to-face interaction for many customer and you’ll also be expected to help customers get started with their new equipment. So, being approachable & friendly is really important.
Summary of ideal requirements:
- Relevant experience backed up with a good level of education & relevant trade qualifications
- Experience working around vehicle lifts specifically would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, towards customers and work colleagues
- Comfortable working under own supervision
- Flexible and willing to work ad hoc hours as required
- Full UK driving license is a must
- Able to ensure own van stock meets requirements of jobs
- Ability to understand procedures and job instructions, specific to company standards
What you’ll get from us in return:
All of our team receive a generous 25 days annual leave on top of UK bank holidays and a highly competitive salary, which we regularly benchmark across the industry.
Access to training & development is made readily available to all through industry-leading bodies like the GEA.
We’ll also provide a modern company vehicle, mobile phone & workwear. We aim to ensure you have all the specialist equipment required to undertake your role to the highest standard without any inconvenience.
Apply now by sending us your CV using the link.