Garage Equipment Service & Installation Technician
Company Name: Garafit Services
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to expansion, we are now looking for a garage equipment engineer to cover the south west and surrounding areas, This is a great opportunity for you to join our family run business. You’ll be joining an experienced team from office staff to the technicians, supporting garages with everything from installations right through to routine services and calibrations.
We are looking for a trained engineer in the Bristol or surrounding areas to work on a range of garage equipment. The role involves carrying out installations, services and calibrations on existing equipment, fault diagnosis and problem solving of various repairs.
All our engineers receive a company vehicle, mobile phone and relevant workwear/PPE. 20 days holiday plus all UK bank holidays. Training is available through all industry leading bodies like the GEA.
Summary of requirements:
• Full UK driving licence is a must
• Communication skills, towards customers and work colleagues
• experience working around vehicle lifts
• Can work on their own as well part of a team
• Flexible working hours may be required
• Work off site at various locations and interact with our customers
Please apply today by calling 0117 9711451 or by emailing your CV to email@example.com