Garage Equipment Service Manager
Company Name: Hickleys Lyd
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to appoint a Service Manager for our expanding Garage equipment division, We are seeking a friendly, outgoing, professional who has extensive knowledge and skills in the repair of Garage Equipment and can manage and maintain a team of engineers and service coordinators.
Maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction is critical to your success in this role, therefore excellent communication, decision making and negotiation skills are required. A high level of technical skills are important so experience in the installation, repair and calibration of all types of computerised, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic Garage Equipment is essential. Finally, excellent interpersonal skills are required in leading and maximising the performance of our team of engineers. We need someone who wants lead from the front and stamp his personality on this great opportunity, so, if you love working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we’re excited to discuss this position with you.
Service Manager responsibilities:
· Maximise engineer efficiency for installations, service and breakdowns
· Manage the coordinators and make sure they have engineers work planned.
· Manage our work order system, including the booking of new jobs and generating invoices
· Take responsibility for all technical aspects of the division
· Liaise with customers and ensure satisfaction
· Liaise with our suppliers on technical aspects, warranty systems and new products.
· Keep the team up to date with new products, service procedures and calibration techniques
· Ensure the team are appropriately trained and possess the appropriate skills.
· Attractive salary dependent on experience
· Labour Efficiency Success Bonus
· Company van
· 22 Days Holiday
· Matched Pension Payments after 6 Months Employment
· Clothing and equipment provided where required