Installation Engineer [Nationwide]
Company Name: AMN Garage Assist
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position – Garage Equipment Installation Engineer
Location – Remote/ Based from home with regular trips to our Leicester HQ required
Holidays – 25 days (plus statutory bank holidays)
Equipment provided – Company vehicle, tablet, mobile phone, workwear, specialist installation equipment
Scope – Installation of a wide range of Garage Equipment, including MOT bays, lifts, tyre changers, and wheel balancers. Service, diagnostics, maintenance and repair of equipment may also be required.
AMN Garage Assist is one of the UK’s fastest-growing Garage Equipment Service providers. Due to successfully winning a number of new, large, contracts we currently have vacancies within our team for installation engineers.
You’ll be the first face-to-face interaction for many customers with the business and so great interpersonal skills are a must. You may also be required to assist with the service and calibration of all types of garage equipment in.
You will receive a competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone & specialist installation equipment, plus have the opportunity to work within an extremely well-organised and reputable operation.
Furthermore, training will be available and ongoing development is offered.
Please note a good level of education, ideally with relevant trade qualifications would be advantageous in your application.
Essential requirements include:
• Good working knowledge of garage equipment
• Excellent communication skills, towards customers and work colleagues
• Work under own supervision
• Flexible and willing to work ad hoc hours as required
• Full UK driving license is a must
• Able to ensure own van stock meets requirements of jobs
• Ability to understand procedures and job instructions, specific to company standards