Installation Engineer – Temporary and Permanent Roles Available
Company Name: GEMCO
Email Address: email@example.com
POSITION : Installation Engineer
LOCATION : Multiple Jobs available in Scotland / North London / South London
HOURS OF WORK : 5 day week, Monday to Friday with occasional overnight stays
HOLIDAYS : 25 days, plus Bank Holidays
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED : Company Vehicle, PDA, mobile phone, work wear and PPE
SCOPE : Installation of a wide range of garage equipment – vehicle lifts, brake testers, gas analysers and smoke testers
Description of Duties
• Carry out installation on a wide range of garage equipment products including vehicle lifts, brake testers, gas analysers and smoke testers.
• Ensuring control of own van stock to meet First Time Fix targets.
• The continued development of skills required ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard
• Prepared for occasional overnight stays from home.
• Prepared to work overtime when required.
• To have good working knowledge and experience of installation activities in a field service environment
• Ability to install equipment working from site specification and scale CAD drawings.
• Able to understand and follow procedures and work instructions, working to specified standards
• A multi-skilled Garage Equipment engineer with a proven ability to deliver excellent quality of service to customers.
• To be flexible and willing to work overtime and Saturdays as requested.
• To be self-motivated
• Customer focussed
• Positive “can do” attitude towards solving customer problems.
• Confident and able to work under own initiative
• Excellent communication skills – dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels.
• Knowledge of the region’s geography and road network would be a distinct advantage.
• Clean driving licence
• Good level of education, ideally with relevant trade qualifications in a related discipline.