LEAD INSTALLATIONS ENGINEER
Company Name: Everard Group Limited
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email address: email@example.com
Everard is a premium garage equipment design and installation company based in Yorkshire. We combine product expertise with a dynamic approach to ensure that workshop facilities reflect the impeccable standards of the vehicles our clients maintain. The way we work is innovative and transformative, our people are passionate and knowledgeable, our culture is warm, friendly and family-driven, and with over 40 years’ experience of our industry, our clients trust us to deliver everything we promise.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role invariably involves being away from home 3-4 nights per week, every week.
We organise and pay for your accommodation, which is generally self-catering apartments or Premier Inn / Holiday Inn hotels.
• Fitting and installing the full range of bespoke, high quality garage equipment
• Completion and submission of accurate ‘paperwork’ (electronically via tablet) as required.
• Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety in the workplace, particularly LOLER and PUWER.
• Lead Engineers work in a team with Second Engineers and are expected to train their Seconds on and offsite in order to develop their skills in the mechanical, electrical and pneumatic disciplines.
• Experience installing garage equipment, with well-developed mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and basic electrical skills.
• Able to understand and follow CAD drawings, work instructions and procedures.
• Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
• IT Literate.
PAY & BENEFITS
• Excellent competitive salary dependent on experience and skills
• 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, plus substantial voluntary overtime
• 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
• 10 days Family Leave accrued with length of service
• 4% employer’s pension contribution
VW Crafter, fuel card, credit card, high quality branded workwear, mobile phone, tablet, all necessary fleet tools.
Video interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams.
Covid Safe Working Practices have been developed to ensure the safety of our employees, including socially distanced workspaces at the office and the issue of appropriate PPE and cleansing materials for all engineers.