National Service/ Calibration / Installation Engineer
Company Name: V-Tech uk
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You could be the person we are looking for to join our ever growing V-Tech family!
– have relevant experience within automotive industry,
– posses great communication skills and are a team player;
-take all health and safety as well as LOLER and PUWER regulation seriously at all times;
– are happy to always comply with Company’s rules and procedures;
– are even happier to attend any trainings and courses provided by us;
– are able to start your new role immediately
Then you need to send in your CV to email@example.com
We will ask you to carry out the stuff that you are probably familiar with and experienced at, namely – calibration, installation and routine servicing of all types of garage and workshop equipment, including HGV equipment.
As you know, things in life sometimes don’t go as planned so apart from routinely scheduled jobs, we may ask you to attend breakdown repairs.
Your normal working hours will be Monday – Friday, from 8.30 to 5.30, though we may ask you to work overtime and during weekends . We promise to keep it to the minimum though and will always reward that extra mile you are willing to take for us.
We will also ask you to fill in the relevant paperwork, certificates, but again, we promise to keep it to the absolutely required minimum as we know that you don’t like the red tape!
In return we are happy to offer you:
• A competitive salary between £27k-£36k;
• Attractive bonus structure;
• A fully equipped company van and fuel card. You will need to report to us any damages and shortages to us though. And of course you need to have a full driving licence;
• Laptop, phone, company branded clothing, and pension scheme.
We are looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible