NEW! Calibration Engineer – North West & National
Company Name: CCS Garage Equipment
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role:
We’re currently looking to recruit an experienced calibration engineer to support our growing Calibration and Service department.
The role services clients nationally, so ideally you’ll be based centrally in the UK in the North West, Yorkshire, Staffordshire or Midlands.
The role includes visiting our customers’ premises across the UK and undertaking the pre-planned calibration of small tools, loose lifting equipment and other measuring devices. Although primarily serving the automotive sector, your role will extend to other sectors where small tool calibration is regularly undertaken.
You will have experience in this particular field. You will have excellent communication skills and be PC literate. A company vehicle, mobile etc will be provided.
Salary is negotiable based on experience. The position may involve nights away from home to meet the demands of our customers.
About the company:
CCS is a garage equipment specialist, with a focus on safety-led and innovative solutions delivered with outstanding customer service. Our customers throughout the UK and Ireland include major industry names, vehicle operators and dealership chains, as well as smaller independent garages.
We pride ourselves on the professionalism of our engineers and staff, and we are continually expanding and investing in our people.
• A growing organisation
• Excellent training
• Holidays increased based on length of service
• Overtime paid door-to-door
• Life cover in place for all staff
Qualifications and training:
• An engineering qualification is beneficial.
• Experience in the calibration of small tools and loose lifting equipment is essential.
• Proven experience, preferably in the vehicle workshop/garage equipment industry.
• An extensive knowledge of, and the ability to, calibrate all types of small tools, loose lifting equipment, other workshop and wider sector measuring equipment and devices.
GEA and/or LEEA accreditations (or equivalent) beneficial but not essential to apply.
Personal traits and aptitudes:
• Thorough, excellent attention to detail. PC literate.
• Willingness to travel the country.
• Good health to carry out this manual job.
• Subject to experience.
• 40 hrs per week plus overtime.
• Start date ASAP.
• Full driving licence essential.