Senior Technical Support Engineer
Company Name: Premier Diagnostics Ltd
Email Address: email@example.com
• In-house repair of customer equipment – to manage the repairs / upgrades of any equipment returned to the office for repair / refurbishment in a timely manner.
• Manage the warranty returns in a timely manner – to ensure all parts returned to the office are evaluated and returned to suppliers / customers in a timely manner.
• Technical support – to offer support to our existing field service team, partner engineers and our customer base.
• Product development – Work closely with our Technical Manager on the development of our product range.
• UKAS Laboratory – Support the Laboratory Manager, with the technical aspects of the Laboratory.
Applicants must have experience with Windows 10, 7 and XP platforms and show that they can navigate and install devices as a minimum, be able to work within a team environment as well as on their own.
Full clean driving licence
Excellent communication skills
English & Maths qualifications
Hours: 8.30am – 5.000pm
Laptop / Mobile Phone