Service & Calibration Engineer
Company Name: Maha UK
Email Address: email@example.com
MAHA UK LTD is the leading manufacturer and retailer of vehicle workshop equipment. Due to continuing expansion, we are looking to recruit a service & calibration engineer.
• Performing preventative maintenance, calibrations and repairs on MAHA workshop equipment
• Carrying out installations and providing training
• Completion and submission of accurate paperwork
• Compliance to health and safety within the workplace
• Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
• Must have some mechanical / electrical background
• Works well within a team of other engineers
• Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised
• Possess good communication skills
• Full UK Driving license is required
• The ideal candidate will live in the Northamptonshire area but willingness to travel is important.
• The role will also require you to stay away from time to time for which accommodation is provided and an evening meal allowance is allocated.
• Equipment provided: fully equipped van, mobile phone, laptop, branded workwear and PPE
• 40-hour week with the opportunity to earn overtime when available
• Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
• 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Please apply with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org