Service Engineer – South West
Company Name: Straightset
Email Address: email@example.com
The role will involve travelling to workshops, predominantly in your geographical area, to carry out a dynamic mix of both preventative maintenance and breakdowns repairs on various garage equipment including Vehicle Lifts, Compressors and MOT Equipment. Responsibilities include:
• Planned maintenance & repairs of a wide range of garage equipment.
• Servicing & repairing equipment on a call out basis.
• Completion and submission of necessary paperwork accurately & in a timely fashion.
• Compliance to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
• Liaising with Service Controllers.
• Ensuring van is effectively stocked.
• We would consider trainees with no previous experience, however we are looking for applicants that have a good working knowledge of the Mechanical Engineering environment, including Hydraulics and Pneumatics and/ or Automotive workshop experience.
• Works well within a team of other engineers and Service Controllers.
• Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised.
• Posses’ good communication skills.
• Full UK driving license is required.
• Prepared for overnight stays from home if required.
• Located in the South West of the country – ideally Bristol, Oxford, Reading, Bath, Swindon, Slough and surrounding areas.
• Attractive salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
• 23 days holiday + bank holidays
• Equipment provided: fully equipped company van, PDA, mobile, branded workwear & PPE.
• Training is provided.
Straightset are Independent Garage Equipment experts, with over 30 years’ experience in providing best in class design, supply, installation and service of car & commercial workshops. We work with some of the most prestigious clients in the motor industry including.