Service Engineer (South west area)
Company Name: T R Bullworthy Ltd
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
T.R Bullworthy – Vehicle Lift Engineer.
T.R Bullworthy Ltd is a market leading supplier of Garage Equipment with over a 30 year history based on the Northamptonshire / Oxfordshire borders.
Due to a continuing increase in business we have an opportunity for a vehicle lift service engineer to join our service team, performing regular maintenance visits, breakdowns and equipment repairs at prestigious dealership groups as well as independent garages / workshops, whilst also being a part of the national network of Trade Garage Equipment.
The Ideal Candidate would ideally:
• Have experience in this field or, a good knowledge of hydraulics and mechanical skills along with a willingness to learn.
• Be located in the Midlands / South
• Be customer focussed and have a good level of communication skills.
• Be confident and able to work under your own initiative, as well as being able to work as part of a team.
• Be a confident driver who enjoys driving
• Have a full driving license.
Description of Duties:
• Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all types of vehicle lifts and offer break down cover.
• Occasionally be able to stay overnight away from home.
• You will be able to gain product training where possible as well as GEA accreditation status.
• Attractive salary dependant on skills and experience alongside contracted renumeration targets.
• Smart phone
• Touch pad tablet and service software (with training)
• Company branded work wear, PPE and RPE
• Company vehicle suitable for the role
• Company fuel card
• 23 days holiday + bank holidays
• Overtime often available
If you are interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Due to current COVID restrictions remote interviews can be offered.