Service Equipment Installation Engineer
Company Name: Ashford Garage Equipment LTD
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the continual growth of the company we have a fantastic opportunity to join Ashford Garage Equipment Ltd. We are a family run business based in Ashford Kent that have been selling, servicing and maintaining garage equipment for over 30 years. In this time, we have built a reputation for excellence in this industry.
Our installation team are dedicated in installing and maintaining all types of garage and workshop equipment from calibrations, servicing and maintenance, vehicle lifts, MOT and general workshop equipment as well as servicing and repairing compressors and compressed air systems.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will have good working knowledge and experience of the mechanical engineering environment, including hydraulics and pneumatic’s and a good understanding of electrics.
• Will have good knowledge and experience of maintenance, inspection and breakdown repair activities in a field service environment.
• Will be able to deliver an excellent quality of service to customers.
• Will be flexible and willing to work overtime as requested.
• Will be self-motivated.
• Will have a positive “can do” attitude towards solving customer problems.
• Will be confident and able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Will have excellent communication skills –dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels.
Description of Duties
• Carry out installation, preventative maintenance, calibrations, emergency breakdowns and repairs on the full range of garage equipment including Vehicle Lifts, Compressors, Tyre Equipment and MOT Equipment and more.
• Ensuring control of own van stock to ensure completion.
• The continued development of skills required ensuring that all work is completed to a
• Prepared to work overtime when required.
Technical Knowledge required:
The following Technical knowledge is required.
• LOLER and PUWER legislation awareness
• Have a good understanding of health and safety and it’s practical implications
• Ideally have a present or past GEA accreditation.
• Full clean UK driving licence is essential
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday
With the possibility of overtime, weekend and bank holiday work when required.
Excellent levels of pay dependant on skills, technical knowledge and experience.
Employer pension contributions
28 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of all public holiday entitlement)
If you are Interested in the above position, please apply in writing with your CV to
Darren Fryer Darren@ashfordgarage.com or send to:
Ashford Garage Equipment Ltd
Unit 3, Hilton Road
Cobbs Wood Industrial Est