05 Oct Wheel balancers for trucks, commercial & industrial vehicle workshops
Wheel balancers for trucks, commercial, agricultural & industrial vehicles: features & specification
Modern, up-to-the-minute wheel balancers for trucks, commercial and heavy industrial vehicles will bring greater efficiencies and functionality to your commercial vehicle fleet workshop’s servicing and maintenance facilities. Features and specification include:
- Electronic wheel balancers for commercial vehicle wheels
- Compact and fully-integrated units
- Digital display screen
- Automatic acquisition of wheel distance and diameter data
- Multiple programs, including truck and off road, wheel free with low RPM, split and hidden weight programs
- Inverter brake with automatic unbalance position search
- Built-in pneumatic scissor lift with manual lifting control
- Protective cover available
Commercial wheel balancer technology from Cormach
Based in Correggio, Italy, and established in 1989, Cormach S.r.l Correggio Machinery sits in the heartland of the historical Italian automotive engineering sector.
Cormach delivers the latest in quality garage equipment technologies, including heavy duty, reliable and hardwearing commercial wheel balancers, with excellent customer service and a commitment to exceptional technical training which has made the business one of the leading suppliers of garage equipment technologies worldwide.
Commercial wheel balancer range from CCS and Cormach:
Download our wheel balancer product brochures:
MEC-200/200C Truck Electronic wheel balancers with digital display suitable for truck, bus and car wheels
Order commercial wheel balancers from CCS Garage Equipment for a chance to WIN a Handy Scan reader!
Order and install your Cormach commercial wheel balancers for trucks, heavy and industrial vehicles from CCS before 31st October 2021 for a chance to WIN a Cormach Handy Scan tyre tread depth reader!
- WIFI & 4G connectivity
- Vehicle registration check-in
- Tyre tread depth measurement
- Laser reading for maximum 0.1mm accuracy in seconds
- Easy to use
- Automatic report preparation & delivery
Professionally installed, tested and commissioned by our nationwide CCS team, get the most out of your workshop’s new wheel balancers with the reassurance that your investment is cared for, continuing to deliver excellent reliability and performance to keep up with your fleet’s servicing demands.
Contact CCS! Call our Sales team on 01942 260666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.